Join us in Brisbane on Monday 11th February when Sigrid de Kaste FAIEA will present "What is Branding and Why do Consultants need it?"
Being a consultant can be like a popularity contest at times! What makes you the popular, sought after consultant or company is the degree to which you are followed, cited, invited, and therefore become trusted. The recipe for Branding, expanding Reach and building a Reputation for Consultants and Professional Services is employing diligent, strategic marketing strategies, visually branded, validated with content and distributed through multiple on-line, off-line and social media channels on a consistent basis.
.... Read more
Google’s Psychological Safety Strategies are Actually Pretty Simple
Depending on how you measure it, Google—or Alphabet, if you prefer—is more or less the world’s most valuable brand, synonymous with creativity and innovation. According to the company’s own research, a lot of this comes down to “psychological safety,” or whether or not people can take risks without feeling insecure, embarrassed, or worse.
Creative block? These million-dollar companies explain how they generate new ideas
No matter how much success you encounter on your path to growing a million-dollar company, the ability to generate fresh perspectives and approaches will never lose its importance.
Common challenges faced by small and medium businesses
Developing a business finance strategy can be daunting. Even hitting the jackpot of rapid growth can cause stress. This eBook will help you tailor the right plan for your SME and, more importantly, roll with whatever comes your way.
Six warning signs your company may be on the verge of collapse
Voluntary administration will only save around 10% of companies. It is far more common for the company’s assets to be liquidated.
When I became an entrepreneur
In this 11-minute video, Steve Dotto gives his personal experience on becoming an entrepreneur. It’s a story I hear from many of my AIEA members.
How to Take the First Steps in Scaling Your Business
This Infographic will show you how to scale up, to overcome roadblocks and play to your strengths.
The Emotional Side of Freelancing
It’s a roller-coaster ride, but it can also help you become your best self.
Ten One-Liners from the Internet:
1. Why is it that in the US: If you take off all your clothes and walk down the street waving a machete and firing an Uzi, terrified citizens will phone the police and report: “There’s a naked person outside!”
2. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
3. I tried to hang myself with a bungee chord. I kept almost dying
4. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
5. I must exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
6. Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us are the others.
7. You are depriving some poor village of its idiot.
8. Discretion is being able to raise your eyebrow instead of your voice.
9. Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.
Special Interest Groups
Q & A
Help & FAQs
Find an Interim Executive
Delivery & Returns Policy
Code of Conduct
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2017 Australasian Interim Executive Association.
ABN: 65 162 784 143.
All Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD)